Semi-automatic pneumatically operated machine suitable for filling and capping flexible doypack-type bags (with already welded spout) with liquid and/or semi-dense products by means of a Doselite volumetric dosing pump.
All parts in contact with the product are made of 316L stainless steel and suitable for contact with food, cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical products.
Available with or without inert gas injection before capping to increase product shelf life. The cap is screwed in by an air motor with torque regulation. This volumetric dosing unit is able to fill even viscous products containing particles or soft fibers of product in suspension and is also suitable for filling at high temperatures.
- AISI 304 stainless steel support structure, adjustable on height adjustable feet.
- Components in contact with the product made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Dosing valve support system, managed by a pneumatic system. Valve can perform ascending and descending motions in order to fill inside the neck of the bag
- Clutch system to stop the machine in case of problems
- Electric photocell incoming: the machine stops in case of missing bags
- Electric photocell output: the machine stops in case of system problems
- Electric photocell stop: the machine stops in case the supplement of caps is not sufficient. The machine re-parts when being feeded with caps again
- AISI 304 stainless steel control panel
- Machine operated by touch screen control panel
Features of the Filling Unit
- 1 volumetric pneumatic dosing machine Doselite
- 1 three-way pneumatic valve for dense and/or semi-dense products
- 1 pneumatic two-way valve with nozzle function and integrated drip system
- Flexible tubes specifically designed for alimentary, chemical and or cosmetical products
Features of the Capping Unit
- 1 Vibratory Cap Feeder in AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- 1 Cap descent system for one cap size.
- 1 Pneumatic motor
- 1 Stainless steel spindle for the closing of plastic screw caps, 1 size only