An automatic filling and capping line for the filling and capping of flexible doypack type bags (with already existing spout) with liquid and semi-liquid products. All parts of the machine in contact with the product are made of 316L stainless steel, PTFE and FKM gaskets.
The filling and capping station has an access door on both the front and rear of the structure. The machine is completed with an automatic plug-in power supply.
The filling line works by means of a Doselite pneumatic volumetric pump , with an adjustable dosage range between 5 and 1300 ml. The pouch is closed by means of a plastic screw cap.
- AISI 304 stainless steel support structure, adjustable on height adjustable feet.
- Components in contact with the product made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Dosing valve support system, managed by a pneumatic system. Valve can perform ascending and descending motions in order to fill inside the neck of the bag
- Clutch system to stop the machine in case of problems
- Electric photocell incoming: the machine stops in case of missing bags
- Electric photocell output: the machine stops in case of system problems
- Electric photocell stop: the machine stops in case the supplement of caps is not sufficient. The machine re-parts when being feeded with caps again
- AISI 304 stainless steel control panel
- Machine operated by touch screen control panel
Features of the Filling Unit
- 1 volumetric pneumatic dosing machine Doselite
- 1 three-way pneumatic valve for dense and/or semi-dense products
- 1 pneumatic two-way valve with nozzle function and integrated drip system
- Flexible tubes specifically designed for alimentary, chemical and or cosmetical products
Features of the Capping Unit
- 1 Vibratory Cap Feeder in AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- 1 Cap descent system for one cap size.
- 1 Pneumatic motor
- 1 Stainless steel spindle for the closing of plastic screw caps, 1 size only