This pneumatic dosing machine allows you to precisely dose small or big quantities of product. The machine can be used to dose food, chemical, cosmetic, or pharmaceutical products - you can even fill particularly dense products with the Doselite. The machine allows you to fill your products into jars and bottles of any material.
Doselite allows you to dose quantities between 0 and 1300ml. Before starting your dosing operation you have to set your desired fill level. The machine operates with compressed air, and therefore doesn’t need electricity or external pumps that push the product.
Doselite has two operation modes:
Automatic: product is automatically dispensed at regular intervals
Manual: product is manually dispensed by pressing a pedal operated by the operator
Furthermore, the machine is available in bench-top version or on the wheels in order to be easily connected to a storage tank
The Doselite dosing machine can be customized by adding diverse components:
Valves for the dosing of liquid products
Valves for the dosing of dense products
Shut-off Valves for dosing hot sticky products such as honey
Dispensing nozzles for liquid as well as dense products, with or without anti-drip system
Hoppers for food-grade products - these can be customized with heating or mixing systems
Pressing systems for pastes or doughy products
- The product is dispensed with constant precision. The shut-off valves and dispensing spouts prevent dripping, even with very viscous products such as honey, meat sauce or glue.
Simple to use
- Doselite has two modes of operation:
- automatic: the product is emitted at regular intervals
- manual: the product is dosed after prssing a pedal controlled by the operator
- delivery speed
- suction speed
- manual or automatic operation
High quality materials
- All the parts that come into contact with the product are made of stainless steel AISI 316. For this reason Doselite can operate in any sector, be the food or the chemical-pharmaceutical industry.
|Doses available||0 - 38 ml|
2 - 100 ml
5 - 250 ml
5 - 380 ml
20 - 680 ml
50 - 1300 ml