This semiautomatic air driven machine is suitable for filling and capping jars and or other containers with liquid / semiliquid products by mean of a Doselite® volumetric piston filler with and closing the same with 1 size of twist off cap.
All the parts in contact with the product are manufactured with AISI 316L stainless steel and food grade gaskets. The cap is tightened by a pneumatic motor with torque regulation.
The volumetric pumps are available in the following size:
- from 5 to 250 ml
- from 5 to 380 ml
- from 20 to 680 ml
- from 50 to 1300 ml
This unit can fill viscous products containing soft particulates or fibres and it is suitable also for hot filling (90°C)
The machine main frame is stainless steel AISI 304 made, on wheels
All supports and shaft on the machine, that could get in contact with the product are stainless steel AISI 304 made
Jar manual individual positioning
Volumetric filling unit composed by:
- 1 volumetric dosing unit AISI 316 L stainless steel made
- 1 food grade set of gaskets
- 1 three ways rotary valve
- 1 pneumatic two ways no drop valve with shut off nozzle
- Food grade flexible hose
Single head capping unit composed by:
- 1 pneumatic motor
- 1 stainless steel chuck for one size of twist off caphose tail for connecting the machine to the product storage tank
Manual regulation of the height of the machine depending on the operator stature.
- ~250 Nl/min
- compressed air 2÷6 bar