Tenco’s Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges are designed to filter out sediments such as particles, yeast, bacteria, and residues. We offer stainless steel cartridges with different degrees of filtration to filter sugary and alcoholic products, as well as products with a hot-filling process.
Our filters are available in the following micron ratings:
- 5 micron: fine filtration
- 10 micron: medium filtration
- 50 micron: pre-filtration to catch large particles of sediment.
The Filter Cartridges work in combination with either the Tandem Enolmatic filter housing or the Tandem Professional for Enolmaster filter housing. When inserted into the filter housing, the filter cartridges filter the product without affecting its organoleptic and physical qualities. It is advised to first filter products through a 50-micron pre-filter cartridge, then to use a 10-micron filter cartridge, and finally a 5-micron filter cartridge. This process increases the filter speed, as well as the filter cartridge lifetime.
Our filters are easy to clean, have a good resistant to corrosion, they are reusable, and are available in different filtration grades. They are all made with food grade materials.
With what kind of products can it be used?
- The stainless steel filter cartridges are recommended for:
- Fruit juices
- Sugary products
- Products with a hot-filling process
Tandem filtering system
- The stainless steel filter cartridges work with the Tandem (for Enolmatic) and Tandem Professional (for Enolmaster) filter housing.
|Filtration degrees||0.2 micron |