Enolmaster is a professional semi-automatic filling machine. Due to its size and stainless steel frame, it is the perfect machine for edible oil producers, cellars, wine-producers, and distilleries. Fills up to four bottles at once in just a matter of seconds.
Enolmaster operates according to the same principles as Enolmatic. It uses a vacuum pump to draw liquid from the tank into the bottles. You can adjust the maximum fill-level, which will stay fixed throughout the fill process once set. The tank from which the liquid is drawn can be placed up to 4 meters below the filling machine.
Fills up to 600 bottles per hour
Frame and filling nozzles in stainless steel material
The following kits and accessories are available to enhance to functionality of the bottling machine:
Pyrex glass recovery vessel: for products with an alcohol percentage above 20%
Pyrex filter holder: for products with an alcohol percentage above 20%
stainless steel spouts for miniature bottles
spouts for bottles with a big mouth
Stainless steel and synthetic fiber filter systems
Manifold with 2 or 4 spouts
Possibility to customize manifold with diverse spouts
Reliable and hygienic
- When the bottle is inserted under the spout, the pump creates a vacuum, drawing the liquid from the container. Then the liquid is sucked without without going through the mechanical parts of the machine and poured into the bottle.
Up to 600 bottles/hour
- Once the filling level is fixed, the Enolmaster fills up to 600 bottles per hour.
Simple and practical
- Enolmaster simple to use and easy to clean.
Availability of accessories
- Pyrex recovery vessel: for products with alcohol above 20% li>
- Tandem filter housing in pyrex: for products with alcohol over 20% li>
- Manifold with with 2 or 4 spouts li>
- Possibility to create custom manifold with mixed spouts li>
|Dimensions||650 x 460 x 450 mm||650 x 460 x 450 mm|
|Power||120 W||120 W|
|Weight||25 kg||25 kg|
|Power||220 V – 50/60 Hz|
100/110 V – 50/60 Hz
|220 V – 50/60 Hz|
100/110 V – 50/60 Hz
|Production Capacity||WINE: ~ 600 b/h|
OIL: ~ 500 b/h
|WINE: ~ 350 b / h |
OIL: ~ 300 b / h
|Inner diameter of the bottle neck||From 16 up to 28 mm||from 16 to 28 mm|
|Bottle height||From 180 up to 350 mm||from 180 to 350 mm|